[A4]Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[A4]Club

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share|

Does he love me/ Does he love you?

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
RS_KN_Bin
Admin
Admin
RS_KN_Bin
Female
Cung hoàng đạo : Kim Ngưu
Tâm trạng : Cô Đơn
Đến từ Đến từ : [A4]Club
Số bài gửi Số bài gửi : 588
Keng Keng : 1028
Được Thanks Được Thanks : 46
Châm ngôn Châm ngôn : ...Give Up...
Câu nói tủ: : Cười lên, rồi mọi chuyện sẽ tốt đẹp :)

Does he love me/ Does he love you? Vide
PostSubject: Does he love me/ Does he love you? Does he love me/ Does he love you? EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:03 am

Here are 11 signs that he's falling for you.

1. By his actions, he shows he's interested and wants to be with you. He holds your hand or takes your arm when you're stepping off a curb. He likes to hug you. He admits he's available and wants a relationship.

2. He enjoys surprising and pleasing you. It might be with flowers, a card or just a silly present. He takes initiative in planning activities he knows you enjoy: a picnic, a night at the theater, a movie or even dancing (for some guys, that's a big sacrifice).

3. He doesn't play games or make excuses. He doesn't wait a week to call, and when he says he'll call, he does. Instead of keeping you guessing, he wants you to know how he feels -- and he says he cares. Note: When men play games, they're either insecure or they want a conquest, not a relationship.

4. He's thoughtful. He opens doors and has you enter ahead of him. He cooks dinner when you've had a hard day. He'll bring hot soup when you're sick in bed, or make brunch on a Sunday.

5. He communicates. He looks you in the eye, listens and hears what you say. He's open, honest and willing to share his personal thoughts, which many men won't do. If he's trying to communicate, it's because he cares.

6. He wants you to meet his family and friends, and then he includes you in activities and holidays with them. This is big! A man won't introduce his new girlfriend to the most important people in his life unless she, too, is extremely important to him.

7. He's observant. He compliments you on your new dress, or says that you look nice when you've had your hair or nails done. When guys do this, they're paying attention.

8. He believes in you. He treats you with respect and appreciates when you do things for him. He doesn't judge and isn't critical. He accepts you as you are.

9. He offers to help. He'll fix your sprinkler heads, check the oil in your car, repair a leaking toilet or take out the garbage. He's Mr. Fix-It, but doesn't go overboard and become Mr. Pain-in-the-Rear-Fix-Everything.

10. Occasionally, he'll skip Monday Night Football with the guys to be with you. Of course, realize that this may mean the two of you watch Monday Night Football together instead.

11. And the ultimate sign: He lends you the keys to his new Corvette. Whoops, let's not get carried away!

When men care, they go the extra mile, and you'll know where you stand by the way you're treated. If the new guy in your life is doing some of these things, it means he cares. If he's doing all of them, he's hooked!

Does he love me/ Does he love you? Me2u310
Back to top Go down
http://a4c.co.cc
†§Chesky§†
Thành viên tích cực
Thành viên tích cực
†§Chesky§†
Male
Cung hoàng đạo : Hổ Cáp
Tâm trạng : Cáu
Đến từ Đến từ : “˜˜»–(¯`a4´¯)–>˜˜”
Số bài gửi Số bài gửi : 197
Keng Keng : 332
Được Thanks Được Thanks : 25
Châm ngôn Châm ngôn : Ko them ko can ko thik !!!!!!!!!!!!
Câu nói tủ: : ai dịch giùm cái từ Humor coi @-@

PostSubject: Re: Does he love me/ Does he love you? Does he love me/ Does he love you? EmptyTue May 04, 2010 6:13 pm

bik gì bắn tui liền :16
Back to top Go down
♥ [Sweet Dream] ♥
Admin
Admin
♥ [Sweet Dream] ♥
Female
Tâm trạng : Ngủ
Đến từ Đến từ : ♥ ... Địa ngục ... ♥
Số bài gửi Số bài gửi : 151
Keng Keng : 246
Được Thanks Được Thanks : 18
Châm ngôn Châm ngôn : Thà không nói gì còn hơn là... nhảm...

PostSubject: Re: Does he love me/ Does he love you? Does he love me/ Does he love you? EmptyTue May 04, 2010 10:44 pm

:46: phù... cuối cùng... hok bik thiệt... Bin đang giúp chúng ta rèn luyện kĩ năng av đây mà... hi... ai mún hỉu tự dich hen... lên mấy trang trên mạng... dịch thấy sao sao nên ko thể post đc... hik...
Back to top Go down
RS_KN_Bin
Admin
Admin
RS_KN_Bin
Female
Cung hoàng đạo : Kim Ngưu
Tâm trạng : Cô Đơn
Đến từ Đến từ : [A4]Club
Số bài gửi Số bài gửi : 588
Keng Keng : 1028
Được Thanks Được Thanks : 46
Châm ngôn Châm ngôn : ...Give Up...
Câu nói tủ: : Cười lên, rồi mọi chuyện sẽ tốt đẹp :)

PostSubject: Re: Does he love me/ Does he love you? Does he love me/ Does he love you? EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:52 pm

uhm vài ngày nữa dịch cho! giờ làm biếng dịch quá ><
Back to top Go down
http://a4c.co.cc
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does he love me/ Does he love you? Does he love me/ Does he love you? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does he love me/ Does he love you?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Chọn kiểu gõ: AUTOTELEXVNIOff

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[A4]Club :: Góc tâm hồn :: Tình yêu-

Liên Kết
Does he love me/ Does he love you? Gf10